How it works
- You sign up for the affiliate program and get a unique link that you can share
- You share your link far and wide with your friends, family and co-workers
- For every person that signs up for an account, we'll give you 30% of everything they spend within their first year paid directly to your PayPal!
For example if you share your link with your friend Pete, and he buys our $16/month plan, until Pete cancels his plan (or stays subscribed for a year) you'll receive $4.80 every month!* for Pete's first 12 months or until he cancels his plan, whichever comes first.
Every agreement has a few rules, but we've tried to keep them as simple as possible so we can all stay friends.
- Self-referrals are not allowed (e.g. signing up via your own affiliate link).
- No abuse, gaming, or attempting to mislead. This is mean and will result in your account being permanently banned.
- You can't create your own search engine ads, Facebook ads (or any other social media) or any other ads you can think of. We really don't like ads, and these could compete with our own marketing and cause potential confusion for customers.
- Don't pretend to be acting on behalf of us, for example as an employee. This could confuse people.
- You must sign and agree to our service agreement. This is the boring buerocratic bit, sorry!
Our promises to you
- We'll pay commissions for your referrals at the start of each month, via PayPal when the total owed is equal or greater than $50 USD. In order to receive payment you must have provided a valid PayPal email address.
- Referral cookies will last for 60 days so a referral who pays within this period after clicking your link should count, but if you think you've referred someone and it's not been included in your commission then let us know and we'll try to work it out.
- We might change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time. But we'll be sure to let you know.